Digital marketing brings a standard shift in marketing. Unlike traditional marketing, it is a form of inbound marketing. The objective is to locate the company concerned. Businesses publish content so people can find out, and people can search organic online, get paid, find their business on social networks, or read content that is online in a blog or post. Touch with multiple digital touch points, companies can improve their brand image and connect with their audience. Digital marketing is a trend in the young world. This article explains the need for digital marketing for organizations and small businesses.
Food to think:
How much time a day do I spend on the Internet?
- One hour?
- Four hours?
- 8 hours?
- 12 hours?
Check … You are online 24 hours. Media can be different – sometimes you check your email, sometimes you are on Facebook or Twitter, the rest you do on WhatsApp or Instagram, or even Googling. But you are always connected. These platforms form the overall digital realm. The companies associated with you have shared their opinion through these media.
There is no denying that the demand for digital platforms is increasing. Traditional marketing costs have decreased by nearly 160 compared to the previous year, while digital marketing costs have increased by more than 14% over the same period.
The Four Pillars of Digital Marketing
Search engines are the most important pillar of the digital infrastructure process. According to Google statistics, more than 200 million people use Google programs every month and more than 11.94 billion Google searches. Therefore, it is necessary for companies to have a strong presence on this platform. Search engine optimization is often done using both organic and paid strategies. For e-commerce companies, online advertising plays a key role in increasing traffic and turning it into leads and ultimately potential customers. Advertising age figures show that for the first time in 2013, Internet advertising spending exceeded advertising spending. Another Social Times report shows that about 33 percent of organic search clicks yield the main results. Implementing strong search strategies increases website visibility in search engines, increases traffic to online sites and enhances a company’s ability to spread positive opportunities.
- social media
Today it will be a difficult task to find someone who is not on the social platform. Be it Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ or vice versa. It seems that every person has at least one medium. And, according to an IDC survey, 70% of smartphone users visit Facebook 13.8 times a day. Today almost every phone is also a smartphone. It is no surprise that companies are increasingly setting up on these forums to interact and interact with their audiences. Social media marketing can also be a great medium for companies to grow and develop their brand presence. This website increases traffic and catches the eye of a potential audience through social networks. With the invention of this marketing technique, companies of all types and sizes now have the civil rights to compete for brand awareness. A social media report today indicates that 83% of B2B marketers are now investing in social media to increase brand awareness. 69% for increasing web traffic and 65% for gaining market insights. In this way, social networking channels are essential for the success of a company.
- email marketing
Attracting a target market and turning it into a consumer strategy does not end. Companies need to maintain a customer base and build long-term relationships with customers. This can happen when email marketing is often different. According to Forbes, 1-3% of website visitors make purchasing decisions when they are first available on an online site. However, 65 of the remaining 97% make cheap purchase decisions after rigorous email campaigns. Email marketing also enables companies to keep their current and potential customers informed about their business. Whether it is the launch or announcement of an alternative product, companies are ready to use this medium to maintain their brand presence with the consumer in the least amount of time.
- Mobile accountability
Organizations are adopting an alarming rate of BYOD policies and this is why as smartphone users grow, businesses should focus on their advertising too! This could be your website or email, it should be mobile friendly. Well, there is no reason to doubt its ability to spice up business performance. It’s an interactive platform that enables businesses to gain endless customers. It creates brand imagery and helps businesses connect with their customers. It’s very easy to measure results. Campaigns are often easily merged to meet the right audience.