Hello friends, automatically create a table of contents on Blogger Post – Today we will learn how to place a table of contents on our blog in this post. If you are a blogger, also include the table of contents. Today we will know what the table of contents is? What are your advantages? And how can you implement it on your blog?
Adding a table of contents to our message benefits our blog very much. The visitors who come to our blog also get a lot of help. If we place a table of contents at the beginning of all our posts, whether long or short, the readers know we covered which topic in the post.
What is the table of contents?
The table of contents summarizes all the topics covered in an article. We also refer the table of contents is also to as the table of contents. The form of the links in the list shows all headings and sub-headings used in the table of contents (H1, H2, H3, H4). It helps readers reading the post to know what topics it covers in this post.
If we understand the table of contents using an example, you must have read many books. And if you don’t like reading books, you should still read during school. At the beginning of all books there is an index page that contains chapters or topics in this book, and which page is there is easy to see. And with the help of an index that we have to read, we can easily reach the page of this chapter. Let me tell you, the index itself is called the table of contents.
With the help of TOC we can easily navigate to each post. If we look at the topics given here, we can easily find out whether or not this post is useful. With the help of TOC, the topic that we would like to read in the article can switch directly to this topic. This improves the SEO of your blog and offers readers a good user experience.
Advantages of the table of contents?
You should have seen the table of contents in all popular and important website or blog posts. For example, we can display the table and content in all Wikipedia posts and pages. Why do they put table of contents in their posts? Because it has many advantages. Let us know what the benefits are.
- This leads to an SEO improvement of the blog.
- Search engine rankings also have advantages.
- Ranking lists and headings and subheadings in search engines.
Item can navigate easily.
- With the help of the table of contents, the topic you want to read in the article can switch directly to this topic.
- Readers make articles simple and easy to read.
- Give readers a good user experience.
- Articles look more professional and attractive than their structural review.
Where can I place a table of contents?
The table of contents is very important for long articles. You must have read a long article (3000 – 4000) on the Internet. It also takes time to read such a long message. There are many points in such a post that we already know, but we still have to read the post because it does not contain a table of contents. If the table of contents contains the table of contents, we can read the point that we need to read directly.
If you want to add a table of contents to your blog in such a situation, the big question is where it should be placed. Incidentally, the table of contents is at the beginning of the article. You can apply it to the first paragraph of your post. In the post, you should also use it as a thumbnail. You can also add the table of contents below the photo.
How do I add a table of contents to Blogger Post?
To add a table of contents to Blogger, you need to do it in HTML. You don’t need too much HTML knowledge for that. If you know a little HTML, you can easily publish a table of contents on your blog.
Other than that, it doesn’t matter if you don’t know HTML at all. If you read this post carefully and follow the steps mentioned, you can easily publish the table of contents on your blog. And if there is a problem or an error afterwards, you can leave us a comment. We will definitely solve all your problems, problems and mistakes. Let us know how you can add TOC to our blog post.
- Step 1
- First, you need to log in to Blogger.
- Then go to the topic.
- After going to them, you must first save your theme and download it to your system.
- If an error occurs, a backup can remedy it. Then click on the topic Edit topic.
- Steps – 2
- The HTML editor field will now open in front of you. Click anywhere in this field and type CTRL + F using the keyboard.
- Now you have to search for]]> </ b: skin> in the search field.
- Now you need to copy the code below. and]]> </ b: skin> insert it.
- Steps – 3
- Now you have to search again in the HTML editor. For which you have to type CTRL + F from your keyboard.
- Now search here – </ body>.
- After searching </ body> you need to copy the code below.
- and insert it via </ body>. You can also understand this from the following screenshot
Steps – 4
Now you have compiled a table of contents in your blog. Now that’s about it. To add a table of contents to all your posts, you must manually place a small HTML code in each post. Writing 400-500 posts on your blog makes it less difficult to see all the posts and insert the code.
So friends now have known. By following the steps above, you can easily post a table of contents (TOC) in all the posts in your blogger blog. I hope you like the post. And you understood all the things I said. If you have questions, please let us know. If you liked the message, please share it with all your friends on social media. In addition, you can continuously get the information of all new posts by following THG.